Q. What do I do if I have a fine/hold on my account?


All overdue items must first be returned before a fee can be determined. Fines must be paid at the Circulation Desk in cash only. Call 845-574-4408 to find out exactly what you owe before you come in.

  • Last Updated Jul 23, 2018
  • Views 15
  • Answered By Sarah Levy

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1

Contact Us

Call: 845-574-4097

Text: 845-704-1617